Welcome all Omers. The long term problems are here! Guidelines have been released, and should be sent to teams with their national membership in the next few weeks.
Don’t forget to register on the National Odyssey of the Mind website to receive the Full Problems.
Here is a copy of the 2019-20 Long-Term Problem Synopses.
Our Tournament Date is March 2, 2020. We have also posted upcoming Coaches, Judges and Spontaneous Training Days available on our Regional Calendar.
Registration Process (2 Membership Fees + 1 Per Team Fee)
- National – Register your school or organization at the National Odyssey of the Mind website.
- National Membership fees ($135) can be made online or by check.
- Payment confirmation will include an email with your Membership number and access to the “Member Area” on the National site.
- National – Register your team, by logging in to the “Member Area“. You will need coach(es) and team member information.
- Coach(es) Info – Name, Address, Phone, and email
- School Info – Name, Address, and email
- Team Members – Name, School, and Grade
- National – Team registration confirmation will include an email with your Team login info and an invoice for Regional fees per team. ($75)
- State – Register for the State competition by visiting NorCal Odyssey of the Mind site and submitting payment. State Fee ($80) is per Membership, not per team.
- You also will have received an email with an invoice for the State fees, when you registered at the National level.