- Saturday, 2nd March
CGR Tournament Map 2017-18
CGR Volunteer Schedule
The Capital Gold Region Tournament 2017-18 schedule
Media Release 2018
Media Release Opt Out 2018
Registration Process (2 Membership Fees + 1 Per Team Fee)
- National – Register your school or organization at the National Odyssey of the Mind website.
- National Membership fees ($135) can be made online or by check.
- Payment confirmation will include an email with your Membership number and access to the “Member Area” on the National site.
- National – Register your team, by logging in to the “Member Area“. You will need coach(es) and team member information.
- Coach(es) Info – Name, Address, Phone, and email
- School Info – Name, Address, and email
- Team Members – Name, School, and Grade
- National – Team registration confirmation will include an email with your Team login info and an invoice for Regional fees per team. ($70)
- State/Association – Register for the State competition by visiting NorCal Odyssey of the Mind site and submitting payment. State Fee ($80) is per Membership, not per team.
- You also will have received an email with an invoice for the State fees, when you registered at the National level.
Regional Tournament cost is $70 (Div 1-3) and $20 (Primary).
Please make your check payable to Capital Gold Region OotM and indicate your membership #, problem and division.
Mail to: NEW ADDRESS 2018-19
3630 3rd Ave, APT 7
Sacramento, CA 95817
All team registrations are due by January 19, 2019 and all payments must be received no later than February 2, 2019 . Registrations and/or payments made after these dates will be subject to a late fee of $25.
Any late registration and/or payment made after February 2, will have no guarantee of participation on competition day.
Volunteer Registration – Capital Gold Regional Tournament
To register to serve as a volunteer for the Capital Gold Regional Tournament. Volunteers will work for 2 hours only and will be able to see their team perform. Volunteer positions are available on tournament day, the night before the tournament for setup and on other days doing work preparing for the tournament in Sacramento at Natomas High School.
Judge Registration – Capital Gold Regional Tournament
To register to serve as a judge for the Capital Gold Regional Tournament. Judges will work the full day. Each school/organization must supply one judge for the tournament in Sacramento at Natomas High School.
The State registration is a separate fee, $80.00, and is per membership (not per team). Please refer to NorCal Odyssey Association for more information and to make a payment.